Promotion in the media
1. Kozhemyakin I., Rozhdestvensky K., Ryzhov V., Semenov N., Chemodanov M. Educational Marine Robotics in SMTU, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 2016, Vol. 9812, pp 79-88 (http://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007%2F978-3-319-43955-6_11)
2. I. Novopashenny,V.A. Ryzov, Yu.B. Senichenkov, Yu.V. Shornikov. Innovative teaching and learning strategies in open modelling and simulation environment for student-centered engineering education Computer Tools in Education. InMotion. ISSN 2071-2340, pp. 62-64.
3. Yuri Senichenkov. InMotion Project. Humanities and Science University Journal Physics, Mathematics, Engineering and Biology, ISSN 2222-5064, № 22(2016), pp. 82-83.
4. Yury Shornikov, Dmitry Dostovalov, Maria Nasyrova. Specification and Analysis of Transients in Electrical Power Systems Using the Methodology of Hybrid Systems. Proc. of the International Conference Mathematical and Information Technologies
Vrnjacka Banja, Serbia – Budva, Montenegro, August 28 – September 5, 2016, pp. 445-457.
5. Features of Solver Implementation for Analysis of Hybrid System Modal Behavior / Yu.V. Shornikov, M.S. Nasyrova, D.N. Dostovalov // Humanities and Science University Journal (Университетский научный журнал). - 2016. - № 24. - pp. 13-24.
6. Ali R. Yusop M.Y.M., Driving Innovation: The Future of Computer Modelling and Simulation in Engineering, UniKL Xpress Bulletin, November 2017.
7. Borut Zupančič, Yuri Senichenkov, Gašper Mušič: Analytical review and the analysis of educational programs with computer modelling and simulation engineering content. In: I3M 2017, The 14th International Multidisciplinary Modelling & Simulation Multiconference, 18-20 September 2017, Barcelona, Spain, Simulation Team. cop. 2017, EMSS 2017, pp. 527-534.
8. Anton Pashchenko, Pavel Okhtilev, Semen Potrysaev, Yury Ipatov, Boris Sokolov. Methodology and Structure Adaptation Algorithm for Complex Technical Objects Reconfiguration Models // Cybernetics and Mathematics Applications in Intelligent Systems. CSOC 2017. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol 574, Springer, Cham, pp. 319-328. DOI 10.1007/978-3-319-57264-2_33.
9. Boris Sokolov, Stanislav Micony, Alevtina Ziuban, Vadim Burakov, Iliya Pimanov, Dmitri Ivanov. Theory and practice of information fusion models’ quality estimation and models’ quality control // Proceedings of the 29th European Modeling & Simulation Symposium (EMSS2017), 18-20 September 2017, Barcelona, Spain, pp. 194–203.
10. Vladimir Salukhov, Boris Sokolov. Educational component in the formation and development of a system of distributed situational centers and competence centers // Strategic Priorities, 2017, 2 (14), pp.138-147 [In Russian].
11. Mikhail Dolmatov, Alexander Plotnikov, Boris Sokolov, Vadim Burakov, Alexander Pavlov. System of complex modelling and optimization of modernization quality indicators of the ship-building enterprise // Proceedings of the 4th International scientifically-practical conference «Simulation and complex modelling in marine engineering and marine transporting systems» (SCM MEMTS-2017), 28 June 2017, St. Petersburg, pp.43–50 [In Russian].
12. Boris Sokolov, Semyon Potryasaev, Yuri Merkuryev. Miltiple-model description and algorithms of ship-building manufactory scheduling // Proceedings of the 4th International scientifically-practical conference «Simulation and complex modelling in marine engineering and marine transporting systems» (SCM MEMTS-2017), 28 June 2017, St. Petersburg, pp. 137-141.
13. Boris Sokolov, Rafael Yusupov, Alevtina Zuban, Oleg Semenkov. The part, place of situational and competence centers in organization intermodal transport-logistic sea shipping operation // Proceedings of the 4th International scientifically-practical conference «Simulation and complex modelling in marine engineering and marine transporting systems» (SCM MEMTS-2017), 28 June 2017, St. Petersburg, pp. 142-147.