Dissemination and exploitation of results
At the start of the project we developed
In the framework of dissemination activities, partner countries universities conducted information seminars and meetings with various target groups during the project.
The purpose of these activities was to present and discuss the results obtained within the project, to obtain an independent evaluation of the project results. This feedback allowed us to take into account the recommendations made when creating the final educational products (outcomes) of the InMotion project.
The target groups participating in the information meetings were:
- representatives of various departments and faculties of partner countries universities;
- representatives of third-party universities involved in the training of CMS specialists;
- representatives of enterprises and organizations interested in CMS specialists.
Within the framework of the project, partner universities advertised Curricula under development in CMSE areas of study at regularly held Open Doors Days and Knowledge Days.
The target audience for Open Doors Days was:
- graduates of secondary schools planning to enter universities;
- parents of secondary school graduates;
- bachelors planning to enter a magistracy;
- students from third-part universities.
Also, as part of the dissemination activities, the results of the project was presented to secondary school students in their schools (Russia).
The target audience in the framework of the Knowledge Days were students who entered the first course of study.
Promotion of the new curricula and teaching and learning approaches in the open doors days for the graduates
More than 80 publications connected with the project content and its results were done during the project time.
The project partners published regulary newsletters and send them to sthe stakeholdes. They are availible on the project web site
Information of the Partner Universities for the Students.